A Cleaner World Blog
How to Choose a Clothing Care Provider
Wouldn’t be nice if there was a business that did your laundry for you? I just happen to know of such a place; it’s called A Cleaner World. Not only does A Cleaner World want you to spend your time doing things you enjoy (after all, the only folks that like doing laundry is us), but we also have the knowledge and equipment to make your clothes look like new.
Whether you’re in our neck of the woods or not, we want you to find a clothing care provider you can trust. So, we’ve put together a list of what to look for if you’re in the market for just such a service.
What to Consider when Choosing a Clothing Care Provider
- Quality. My husband would put price at the top of the list but let me explain why I believe quality should always be the first thing you verify. Discount cleaners tend to cut corners on purifying cleaning solutions, use off-brand detergents, and hang garments on flimsy hangers. These practices leave an impact on your clothing by causing whites and colors to look dull, leaving a harsh scent behind, and preventing garments from hanging properly potentially leaving them misshapen. Many times, you get what you pay for.
- Experience. We don’t just let anyone dry clean and press clothes. A Cleaner World is one of a select group of Certified Master Drycleaners in the country committed to maintaining rigid standards of excellence. We know our customers by name and commit their preferences to memory. And we might even bribe our customer’s pets with a treat now and then.
- Convenience. Convenience means it makes your life easier; it saves you time and frustration. A Cleaner World is your neighborhood cleaner, open six days a week, with a night drop box, express bag service, same day service, offering all kinds of services like dry cleaning, wet cleaning, alterations, household items, and bridal gown care.
- Free Pick Up and Delivery. Talk about the ultimate in convenience. Prices for dry cleaning and laundry are the same as they are at the stores. Plus, there’s no minimum order. We are in your neighborhood on Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday.
- Price. Of course, you ought to know about price. After all you want to know how much it will cost. That’s why A Cleaner World posts price lists by location on our website. We have nothing to hide. Keep in mind that the lowest price doesn’t necessarily lead to the best service. While price is something to consider, it’s not the most important factor when it comes to providing the best care for your clothing.