A Cleaner World Blog
Top 5 Reasons Why A Cleaner World is Different from Other Dry Cleaners
- We offer Curb-Side Service. Whether it’s pouring down rain or freezing cold, you get to stay in your dry, toasty car, and we will come out to you. Simply drive around the building and pull up next to the lobby door. We’ll be there waiting to either take your soiled garments or return items to you clean and crisply-pressed. To make the process even more efficient, ask us about our express bag service.
- We are Certified Sanitone Master Drycleaners. What’s that? It’s a superior dry-cleaning system that uses high quality detergents and cleaning solutions, which results in vivid colors, gentle textures, and a finish like no other. Sanitone consistently produces superior dry-cleaning, easily, safely, and economically.
- Right the first time or it’s free. That’s not just a slogan; it’s a company policy. If an item isn’t cleaned and pressed properly, we’ll refund the cost of having that item cleaned, AND we’ll reclean and repress it for you at no additional cost to you. Period.
- We don’t just dry clean clothes. We know a lot about fabric care, and that’s why we offer expert alterations services, wedding gown cleaning and preservation, rug cleaning, professional wet cleaning, drapery and linen services, and commercial services for mats and rugs, employee uniforms and aprons, wet and dry mops, and towels.
- We regularly go the extra mile. While we do have set store hours, we have an express bag drop off so that you can drop off before or after hours. If we are out in the parking lot after hours, we’ll reopen the store so that a customer can get their clothes. Finally, we’ve been known to open a store on a Sunday when a customer sends us an urgent message through social media or e-mail. Now that’s what I call going the extra mile.